12/3/07

eh.

The sore throat and eight loads of laundry i did today have successfully banded together to prevent me from telling you the fabulous poop story I had planned for today.

Contributing factors also included that Charlie screamed whenever set down, the entire day. He is having some respiratory problems again. He and the nebulizer are bonding again, despite his many clever means of protesting. Also the fact that the second half of the adoption home study is tomorrow and much cleaning needed to occur.

See you tomorrow. Really. I mean it this time.

2 comments:

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful day! (lol) I've tagged you for a meme (I know this is the icing on your cake). :P

A Girl, A Boy, and Me said...

Oops - here's more info...
http://agirlaboyandme.blogspot.com/