5/25/11

Yeah, I should have known that was a bad plan.

Dixie had a tooth extracted this afternoon and has been sleeping it off. I had an allergist/ENT appointment because my sinuses are all jacked up* and I have oozing blisters on the bottom of my feet from field day yesterday, so I've been sleeping it off.


Dowlan took Melody and Charlie to church, leaving us a quiet house so that we may sleep it off together.



I got up to go to the bathroom, only to discover that Dixie cooked. Ingredients: a box of red Jell-o, four packets of Sweet-N-Low, some of my lip gloss, enough Crystal Light to make 6 quarts, chocolate Nestle Quik powder, peanut butter, water and three ice cubes.

She generously offered me a glass (after recovering from the 'uh-oh' look) which I politely declined. "I'm sure it's delightful, but sinus headaches make me want to throw up."

She poured a glass for herself, looked in it, and declared her sinuses were also hurting.




*Important medical term

No comments: