3/23/08

Hey, it's me. Charlie.

Remember me?

Photobucket

I'm supposed to be the baby.

Photobucket

If I am the baby, why am I the one doing the laundry?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Want to know what's worse? Look at this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It belongs to this one:

Photobucket

At least I'm just washing her dress, and not her panties. Ugh. I'm stickin' with the diapers as looong as possible.

On, and this other sister of mine:

Photobucket

See what she's doing here?

Photobucket

My toys. Mine! That's what Santa and the Easter Bunny teamed up to bring ME. But no, I don't get to play. I'm here:

Photobucket

And when I'm done here, there is more work to do:

Photobucket

it's a good thing i have Smithers the robot, to help me.

Photobucket

What is up with that?

Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing

Anonymous said...

You're raising that boy right!!!

The lone man in this household is almost thirty two years older than your little guy. However, I have a feeling yours has done more laundry during his nineteen short months on this earth than mine has done in the over eight years we've been together.

Love the picture of Dixie, and love, love, love what you did with the girls' room!

Anonymous said...

Sheri...mine doesn't even know how to use the washer. He thinks I like to do laundry as it's "my" chore, but really, I'm afraid he'll break the washer so I won't let him touch it!

I agree, though. Way to go! If only every mother raised her children to do laundry at an early age. Haha!

~Gretchen~ said...

what's even better? dowlan was the one who got the kids to do the laundry. he had dixie spraying shout on the stains (since she made most of them) and charlie loading the washer. melody helped put all the clothes away.

i slept!

Jamie said...

Love child labor!

Rebecca said...

What a great picture story!

Nicole said...

Luv the photo Essay.

Deb said...

If he can cook, I might marry him in 20 years.