8/5/10

Breakfast Chatter

Dixie: I think I'm pregnant.
Oma: *cough* Why do you think that?
Dixie: Because I hurt and feel sick.
Oma: Being pregnant doesn't hurt.
Dixie: I still think I might be pregnant.

(one week later, on a car trip)

Gretchen: Dixie thinks she's pregnant.
Dowlan: Oh, wow. Didn't see that one coming.
Gretchen: Yeah, but that's what she told Oma last week.
Dixie: I'm not kidding, you guys! I hurt and my tummy has grown a little. SEE?
Gretchen: Maybe you're just growing.
Dixie: I am growing. A baby. I'm growing a baby.
Gretchen: Well, don't expect me to raise it.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I needed a chuckle. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Not what I was expecting!! Have a very good week ~ Papa

Tracy said...

ha-ha-ha!

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

your family makes me smile.