2/20/08

Random bits

Melody: MOOOOMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Mommy: What?
Melody: Not you, mommy. The baby giraffe is talking to its mommy.
Mommy: Okay.

Dixie: MOM! Eee!
Mommy: What?
Dixie: Not you! Cinderella's horse is talking to its mommy!

Melody: Mommy?
Dixie: Mommy!
Melody and Dixie: MOMMMEEEEE!
*crickets*
Melody: Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy! Why aren't you answering me???
Mommy: What, me?
Melody: Of course! Who else would I be talking to?

***

Melody: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Dixie: A bigger Dixie.

That makes her either the least ambitious or most content person I've ever known.

4 comments:

The Driftwood Collector said...

"A bigger Dixie." That is too cute! We're running into the multiple-mommy problems here as well, with stuffed animals and dolls. And sometimes the food and utensils get personified and have conversations too, but I try to put a stop to that.

Things I May Regret Writing said...

Found your blog on Babycenter. Must say, very cute. I too aspire to be a bigger version of me. Well, not bigger like wider, but bigger like wiser.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the most content person you know.
-Irish

Anonymous said...

Kia still does the multiple Mommy thing... I have learned to tune out a lot of the "Mommys." She only calls me Mommy when she wants something. For all other occasions, I am Momma or Mom. You know what comes after that? The dreaded MOTH-ER. Be glad Melody and Dixie are small... I miss the days when Mommy (even the multiple ones) were sweet.
~Stacey