5/19/09

*drumroll*

And the winner is . . .

Trace! From Little Patch of Clover. Her guess of $312.15 was only a smidgeon off from the total of $307.72 (but I wish some of you optimists had been closer to right!)

If you'll email me at tuba_g@hotmail.com with a name and address, I will get a prize sent out.

And here's what I won!

home decorating

I've had three cabinets in the living room for over a year and have been waiting for the spare cash to buy two more. Now my living room looks like this:

Photobucket

Look, ma! No visible toys!

And, to answer the question on the last entry:
Dixie's fear of heights made Melody's claim of the top bunk pretty easy to accept. Melody's thrilled because she gets a tent and Dixie's happy because she gets a little cave. I'm thinking of sewing her some curtains.

2 comments:

Trace said...

Looks great! I emailed you...and thanks! : )

Lynn said...

Yea!! I love it! Congrats on completing the project. It looks fabulous!!! =)