10. No excuse but to co-sleep.
9. Uninhibited TV access.
8. More people to wake up at the crack of dawn.
7. Breakfast includes cereals that mommy would NEVER buy for us at home. Lucky Charms, anyone?
6. Texas-shaped waffles and a bacon pile worthy of inclusion on a topographical map of the state.
5. TV during breakfast. (Which Melody saw and exclaimed, "My favorite show in the universe! It's The Weather!")
4. Long hallways.
3. Multiple swimming options with plenty of free time in which to use them.
2. Miniature coffee makers, hair dryers and tissues that vend from the side of bathroom counter.
1. No one makes you clean your room.