5/16/09

A time I was a good friend

So I've read a lot of papers lately about 'A Time I Was A Good Friend' and would like to write my own.

I was a good friend when I had these goofy co-workers and I made them things. First, I made them bread and homemade jam:

fmipw

Then, I made them dinosaur shirts because one of the papers we read had a picture of a dinosaur. It said RAWR and that "RAWR means I love you in dinosaur."

Scott got the first shirt:
rawr

I got the second:
rawr

And they both said, on the back:
rawr

And now I have more shirts to make this weekend. That is how I was a good friend.



(Okay, I upped the essay quality by quite a bit by actually spelling my words correctly and using the occasional bit of punctuation.)

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

That is too funny!! Love the shirts and the bread and jam look delish!!

RG Mama said...

I love the shirts! I want them for my girls. Super Rawr! to the shirts!