8/6/09

Party Pics! (and other random bits)

First of all, I present Schrodinger!

Photobucket

Photobucket

When my parents arrived with a U-Haul right before the kids' parties, I was a bit concerned:

Photobucket

But Charlie fought them off with his Spoon-Sword:

Photobucket

Actually, it was just boxes of stuff from cleaning out my Aunt's condo the week before:

Photobucket

No worries though, Dixie had no shortage of birthday presents:

Photobucket

As for her cake? She wanted Una, her stuffed unicorn she's had since back in the day at grandma's house:

Photobucket

So I did my best:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Charlie also had a great party. His cake was his favorite little buddies, the Baby Dragon and his Sister Dragon:

Photobucket

Photobucket

He blew out his own candles for the first time!

Photobucket

And one random shot, thrown in. I don't know why, but I found this one interesting. I think Dixie took it, and the cloud is just strange:

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lori said...

Did you make those cakes? They look great! The kids are pretty cute too!

Betsy Hart said...

Those cakes are awesome!! Happy late birthday!!

Cara said...

Happy Birthday to them!

Cindy said...

Great Job on the cakes.
It's nice to know someone will still bake a homemade cake and decorate it. I always did when my kids were little. It's my birthday today! 49!