11/3/07

Charlie gets out on Sunday!

Sorry for no updates--there is a computer I can get to at the hospital, but it is pretty limited as far as what it will allow you to access on the internet.

Charlie had a much better night last night and was off of the oxygen most of the day. If he can make it through the night tonight without being on oxygen, he gets released. We'll have to bring home a nebulizer and continue treatments. He is still cruddy and wheezy, but no longer barking constantly.

The girls spent a lot of today at Grandma Jane's house. Jane called me about five to tell me that Melody was throwing up. It is 7:30 now and she has thrown up three times. So now my mom is at the hospital with Charlie so that I can be with pukey girl until she goes to sleep.

I am tired. So freaking tired.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I'm sorry to hear about Melody, but I'm thrilled to hear Charlie is on the mend!!!

HUGS to you... I hope you get some sleep soon. That's a lot, physically AND emotionally, to deal with