8/1/08

Ta da!

(Cue: 'Reveal' music from Trading Spaces)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I swear the box reads 'shoes,' not 'hoes.')
Photobucket

And now for the Dark Side. I wonder if Paige Davis leaves the rest of the house looking like this.

for Karina:
Photobucket

Photobucket

for Emily:
Photobucket

for the dumpster at Tracy's apartment complex:
Photobucket

for me to figure out:
Photobucket

and for . . . yeah, no idea.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm soooooo tired. But guess what else I get to do today?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I covered the whole back with blue. I'd show you, but it's pretty boring.

Tomorrow, I'll bake a cake, then flip the transfer onto the cake. I'll show you tomorrow--and have LOTS of five-year-old birthday party and two-year-old birthday party pics by Monday!

1 comment:

mrslittletrey said...

Be sure to give Birthday hugs and kisses from Uncle Trey and Aunt Joanne. We wish we could be there!

When Trey scheduled his hospital rotations earlier in the year, he only had to do 3 days for this whole 8-10 week block. And don't you know he happened to pick the 2 birthday weekends.