5/9/08

Oops

We took Dixie to school this morning. I just looked up and you know what is on the counter? Yeah, her lunch. It's okay--she never actually eats it. I could pack an empty box and I don't think she would notice. Almost everything I pack either comes back or ends up in the trash and the first thing she wants to do when she gets home is eat.

Also, we got our Bush Bucks. I feel that my personal economy has been stimulated. It took me almost two minutes to spend all the money. Can we do this every month?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got my bush bucks too. I was tempted to stimulated the economy
but there are bills to pay.
I could spend mine in two seconds as well...BY...PAYING Property taxes that are due in WA state. THAT is how I will take care of my bush bucks. Some how it just sucks.