4/16/08

Has anyone seen a baby named Charlie?

Because we only seem to have a little boy by that name. The baby is all gone.

Tonight we moved him into his Big Boy Room, but before we did, I snapped some pictures of his nursery/closet. Right now, there's random bits of furniture here and there, hoping to find homes. Poor guy didn't know how to rest with all that wide-open space and took 30 minutes to express his anger before going to sleep.

Once we get the new room a little tidier, I'll post pics of both. (As well as the pics of both girls with their happy heart ears!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They don't stay babies for very long. The baby in my family is not even two, yet he is potty training himself. (youngest of three) I still call our baby THE BABY but when he turns two I have been told we shall refer to him by name. I shall miss calling him baby!

Anonymous said...

Aww, he's getting big! The move to a new big boy room is exciting and scary!