1/13/08

The gym is trying to kill me

I tried a new workout class yesterday. Here is a list of the parts of my body that hurt, in no particular order:

my left knee
my lower back
the arch of my right foot
my right index finger
all of my left toes
my left ring finger
my left hip
both shoulders
my left wrist
my tail bone
my upper inner thighs
my left forearm
all the side muscles along my ribcage
the palm of both hands
my upper back on the right side by the shoulder blade
the left side of my neck

and that is when I am not moving. The list exponentially increases when I attempt to move.

2 comments:

Leah said...

that's why I don't work out. LOL!!! I really need to get into some sort of exercise routine. I'm not going to be able to get away without it forever!

Anonymous said...

That's the best kind of workout. I don't consider it a successful workout unless I'm in excruciating pain the next day. Of course, I HAVE been called a masochist by more than one person...